You are currently browsing the monthly archive for February 2012.
you can make your life change any day you want by working at it:a few hints for you to follow.
1) Get Over Your Past: Everyone has a past,some people just speak on it more than others do,for you to move on with life you need to forget your past.
2) Understand What Success Is: When people say things about you (especially good things) it makes you popular but when you feel good about yourself and achievements then you are a success.Your highest purpose in life will give you the greatest joy but it won’t come easily, u might need to make sacrifices.
3) Do Not Look Unto People To Give You Happiness: When you prove your own work…you shall rejoice within yourself alone and not in another (Galatians 6:4). When you become less demanding you make yourself more attractive,so do not wait on people to make you happy.
You might have been hurt at a point in your life,what are you trying to forget abortion?abandonment?betrayal?abuse?… IF YOU don’t learn to forget,u will be keeping the pain alive…
Here are some steps you can take;
1) Refuse to live like a victim: When you decide to stop looking for sympathy and start looking for solutions,u will begin to get better,God open doors and when he does you have got to walk through them and accept responsibility for your future.
2) Isolate the problem: Everyone is not the same learn not to let what one or two people did to you infect every other relationship in your life,if you can do these you would stop the past of rubbing you of your future.
3) Learn to forgive and forget: You can not live with the dead things of your past clinging to you,you need to cut the cord that joins you and them,nothing is heavier than bitterness,it will drag u down;it will destroy your relationships;it will destroy your health and shorten your life span.It not easy but its possible,you can choose to forget.You ‘ll do a lot of growing up between what’s easy and what’s possible.
4) Gather courage: Once you take the first step of courage you have already began to rise above your past,do not wait until you feel like climbing,you’ll never begin,use your will not emotions.Feelings should follow not lead,it takes a small amount of courage to start but a big dose to keep going,so do not quit.
TO BE CONTINUED…
Has it dawned on you how much people want to control your life,how often they set their own standards and expect you to wear it,drive it…or do it!
In some areas it might be okay but not when it comes to your life directions,always remember you are FREE from the pressures others try to put on you,you can look onto God for directions instead of always running to people.
Remember you are what you are,you cannot be anything other than what God wants you to be,through your own determination and hard-work,so just concentrate on being the best of YOU
I CAN BE THE BEST OF ME
Trafficking can be defined as
the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or
receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of
force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud,
of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of
vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or
benefits to achieve the consent of a person having
control over another person, for the purpose of
exploitation. Exploitation shall include, at a minimum,
the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other
forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services,
slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs.
According to UN there are 15million children engaged in child labour in Nigeria alone;what hurts me most is dat you will find kids as little as six years old been domestic helps,i cannot even imagine the mindset of such child at dat tender age made to do chores far above their ages,with no parental love,care or guidance.
Why wont they be upsurges of crime,prostitution and indecency in the society,when kids are forcefully made to grow & behave like adults,when they should still be kids.It starts from this little ones,parents, guardians,and society at large should pay more attention to this children cause they are the future and adults of tomorrow
TO BE CONTINUED…